Identifying Potential Community or Organizational Partners to Strengthen Your Palliative Care Program
This is the fourth course in the 11-part series of Building a Community-Based Palliative Care Program. You can take this single course or the entire series.
Identifying Potential Community or Organizational Partners to Strengthen Your Palliative Care Program explores specific ways partnerships can enhance your palliative care program. You’ll come away with strategies for measuring the return on your partnership investment as well. For many palliative care providers, partnerships have made the difference between success and failure. Partnership with other providers or community organizations can help you identify and access patients, meet fiscal goals, or improve patient outcomes.
This course was written by Kathleen Taylor, MA, LMHC, President of KT Coaching & Consulting, where she provides healthcare coaching and consulting services that enhance communication and connection. Taylor’s 22+ years of expertise in hospice and palliative care, advance care planning, community engagement, and program development, will provide you with key strategies for evaluating potential partners and identifies methods for strengthening current partnerships.
What You’ll Learn
- Types and Levels of Partnership
- Find and Evaluate Potential Partners
- Measuring the Impact of Partnerships
What You’ll Earn
- Describe different types and levels of partnership to strengthen your palliative care program
- Identify key questions and resources that can help you find and evaluate potential partners
- Recognize the importance of measuring the impact of partnerships, as well the specific benefits each partner receives
Buy the Building a Community-Based Palliative Care Program series for $1495. Learn more.
- Kathleen Taylor, MA, LMHC
Completion and Refunds
In order to complete this course and obtain a certificate, you must view the course in its entirety, correctly answer all case studies and quiz/test questions (as appropriate) and complete the evaluation. You will have 90 days to access this course from the date of purchase. No refunds are given for self-paced courses.