Institute Alumni Groups – Overview
LinkedIn Alumni Groups for Palliative Care
If you’re a chaplain, nurse, or social worker who has completed a course from The California State University Institute for Palliative Care, this alumni group is for you!
Join to stay updated on the latest news in palliative care and to make long-lasting, meaningful connections with like-minded professionals. LinkedIn is an easy-to-use social networking site with a professional, manageable, free, secure, and enjoyable environment. It’s a private group so sign up to join the conversation about palliative care today!
How This Group Will Help You:
- Keep up with the latest news in palliative care
- Meet like-minded professionals
- Network to create new, professional relationships
- Nurture career opportunities
- Keep in touch with former classmates
- Retain knowledge and information from previous courses
- Engage in meaningful group dialogue
- Give feedback to the Institute to improve courses, your career, and ultimately the quality of palliative care
- Receive the Institute’s latest news on courses, discounts, opportunities and more!
How to Join Alumni Groups:
Joining the Institute’s alumni group is easy and you’re immediately approved if you’ve completed a course with us! If you have a LinkedIn account already, just search for the group. If not, here’s how you sign up:
- How to Join LinkedIn:
- Here is the link to sign up: https://www.linkedin.com/reg/join/
- Here is the link for more information: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2964/~/signing-up-to-join-linkedin
- If You Are Already a LinkedIn Member, Click Your Institute Alumni Group Below:
- If you need help finding a group or for more information from LinkedIn: https://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/186
The Institute and HealthCare Chaplaincy Network have teamed up to create this 32-page eBook for chaplains, social workers and others interested in spiritual care related to palliative care or hospice. It’s full of articles and career guidance for those interested in enhancing their professional careers.