Our free February promotion for the Self Care and Resilience course has expired. We are now offering What Every Social Worker Needs to Know About Palliative Care at no cost for a limited time, in honor of National Social Work Month. Learn more here.
Self-Care and Resilience
What You’ll Learn
- Principles of self-care
- Understanding resilience
- Burnout, compassion fatigue and moral distress
- Self-care in the context of palliative care
- Strengths and protective factors
- Mindfulness practices
- Self-care resources
Enroll in the Primary Palliative Care Skills series for $799. Learn more.
What You’ll Earn
- Describe why self-care is important in working with seriously-ill patients
- Understand and employ effective self-care strategies and strategies to strengthen resilience
- Identify three strategies to strengthen resilience
Completion and Refunds
In order to complete this course and obtain a certificate, you must view the course in its entirety, correctly answer all case studies and quiz/test questions (as appropriate) and complete the evaluation. You will have 90 days to access this course from the date of purchase. No refunds are given for self-paced courses.