- Up-to-date resources and advice from professionals with expertise about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
- Advances research to end Alzheimer’s and dementia while enhancing care for those living with the disease
- Provides optimal care to individuals confronting dementia, and to their caregivers through member organizations dedicated to improving quality of life
- Weekly newsletter about current research articles and studies.
- Coordinated by Joan Gershman, a caregiver whose husband has AD (and diabetes and Parkinson’s).
- Provides complete information on all AD clinical trials and all Alzheimer’s disease research centers.
- One of the largest scientific facilities in the world dedicated to Alzheimer’s disease that issues a monthly newsletter.
- Help caregivers prepare a safe home environment for someone with Alzheimer’s.
- A major initiative for Alzheimer’s Disease clinical studies in the Federal government, addressing treatments for both cognitive and behavioral symptoms.