Call for Late-Breaking Poster Abstracts
The CSU Shiley Institute for Palliative Care wants to highlight your work in our Virtual Poster Gallery at the 2020 National Symposium for Academic Palliative Care Education and Research’s virtual Symposium Spotlights.
The Spotlights, October 8 and November 5, will highlight palliative care research, teaching, or practice innovations that reflect this year’s theme, What COVID-19 Has Taught Us About Inclusive, Interprofessional, Integrative Palliative Care.
Accepted posters will be displayed in an interactive online gallery.
Abstracts are due by August 16.
We will notify you by August 24 if your poster is accepted. All presenters will receive complimentary registration for this year’s Symposium Spotlights.
Poster Ideas or Categories
We especially welcome abstracts for posters on topics that:
• Demonstrate inclusivity or the needs of diverse populations
• Address barriers to palliative care, such as social determinants of health
• Promote cultural understanding
• Advance teamwork in palliative care
• Highlight integrative care or approaches
• Explore ethical challenges in palliative care
• Engage stakeholders
• Highlight the use of telehealth technology
• Relate to pediatric palliative care
• Support student research