The Total Learning Collaborative™
Custom, Curated Training to Develop Your Palliative Care Program
The Total Learning Collaborative (TLC) is a partnership between the CSU Shiley Institute for Palliative Care and the Supportive Care Coalition (SCC) designed for Coalition members to take their commitment to palliative care to the next level, through education.
The Total Learning Collaborative equips palliative care specialists and all clinicians who care for seriously ill patients and their families with the skills and expertise needed to deliver quality, patient-centered, holistic palliative care.
The Institute and the Coalition share a vision that all persons will have access to compassionate, expert, interdisciplinary palliative care that anticipates, addresses, and integrates the physical, psychosocial, and spiritual dimensions of living with serious illness.
To deliver high-quality palliative care, clinicians must have high-level palliative skills. While other organizations offer courses, the Total Learning Collaborative offers an educational pathway to measurable programmatic and organizational change. It’s not enough to just get your staff to take a course or watch a webinar: the TLC offers real learning that meets real goals and makes a real difference for your program and patients.
The Total Learning Collaborative drives palliative care growth and key performance metrics by creating a framework in which we work together to:
- Identify Goals. The TLC engages Coalition members to identify and articulate organizational goals around palliative care, including patient outcomes, program performance, quality measures, etc.
- Curate Courses. The TLC provides members with a custom-curated selection of Institute courses designed to impart the knowledge and skills needed to achieve goals. If needed, custom courses can be co-developed to meet particular needs.
- Deliver Education: The TLC delivers rigorous online education via a state-of-the-art, interactive learning platform that maximizes learner engagement and retention.
- Measure Results. The TLC enables continuous quality improvement and growth through customizable evaluations of your outcomes.
The Institute significantly underwrites the cost of the education as a special benefit to SCC members.*
For more information about how the TLC can empower your palliative care teams or services, contact Jim Shaw at 760-750-7282 or email email@example.com.
Review the full catalog of Institute courses here. Individual employees of Coalition member organizations can obtain the member savings at the time of enrollment by using:
- Promo code SELFPACEDSCC25 to receive 25 percent off all self-paced courses
- Promo COHORTSCC10 to receive 10 percent off for instructor-led courses
*For a list of current members, visit the SCC website here.