Can You Communicate That Impact to Leadership?
Tough questions? YES! But not when you have the right data. This 4-hour self-paced course – The Business Case for Palliative Care, will help you find the answers needed to track and demonstrate the impact of your palliative care program. This course is a MUST for anyone running or considering launching a pallative care program. You will earn 4 Continuing Education Hours at the completion of this course.
This course will…
- Orient clinical and administrative leaders to the solid business concepts behind successful palliative care programs
- Introduce analyses needed to assess palliative care program impact
- Provide critical information for improving and growing existing programs
- Make clear the types of data needed for a sustainable palliative care program
- Help identify opportunities for hospital, clinic, and home-based palliative care services
- Help demonstrate the value of your program to others in your organization
DEVELOPED BY NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED EXPERTS IN THE FIELD
(Meet the team)
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Administrators considering developing new palliative care programs
- Anyone running a palliative care program
- Anyone accountable for the financial success of palliative care services
- Palliative care professionals wanting to prepare for leadership roles
- Clinical and administrative leaders, including:
- Hospice Directors
- Home Care Agency Administrators
- Palliative Care Directors
- Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Nursing Officers
SPECIAL OFFER – Only During National Hospice And Palliative Care Month
In honor of National Hospice and Palliative Care Month, if you sign up for the Business Case for Palliative Care or any of our online programs during November, you will automatically be enrolled in the Journey of Self-Awareness… a $179.00 value at no cost!
LOOKING FOR CREDIT? Earn 4 Continuing Education Hours for the completion of this self-paced course. We also have a growing library of online courses in palliative care for nurses, social workers, chaplains and a variety of interprofessional programs. Some of these courses are faculty led and others are self-paced. Most of our courses provide Continuing Education Hours, some provide CMEs, and all of them are online with easy access for busy professionals.
For a list of all our professional courses, click HERE.