Excellence in Interprofessional Palliative Care Documentation
Explore discipline-specific and team-focused strategies for ensuring that your documentation facilitates communication and supports effective and productive relationships within the team and referral sources. If you are looking to build a more cohesive team and improve documentation and referral processes, this course is for you.
What You'll Learn
- How to accurately extract and document the most pertinent information about complex cases
- Communicate information and the perspective of your discipline in a way that other disciplines can understand
- Implement best-practice documentation templates
- State what is needed to meet standards for reimbursement
- Participate with other team members in a discussion about documentation that supports inter-professional practice in your setting
- Prepare to make an agreement with your team about documentation practices in your setting that meet standards for quality and timeliness using your current health record system.
What You'll Earn
- 3 continuing education (CE) credits approved by the California State University San Marcos, and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).